Senior Recruitment Consultant at HR Central
Views:241 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Branch Relationship Manager - Bank (3-6 yrs)
Designation Branch Relationship Manager, 3-6 Years, Delhi NCR
Hiring For India's Private Leading Bank.
We have brilliant opening for Branch Relationship Manager at Delhi NCR Locations.
Experience in Acquisition of Current and Savings account is needed.
Experience needed- 3-6 years.
Job Location- Delhi NCR (Gurgaon, Noida, Gazhiabad, Faridabad and Delhi)
Compensation- Upto 7.5 lpa ( Will entirely based on current ctc)
Person whose Current Location is DELHI NCR can only apply.
Client is India's Private Leading Bank.
Job Description :
1. Responsible for managing existing HNI Current account base of the branch Minimum of 100 customers with a book size of 15 crs.
2.Cross sell assets (Predominantly commercial assets).
3.Generate Trade and FX revenue through deepening and new base.
Business Development :
1. Implementing strategies for boosting business with a view to penetrate new accounts and expand existing ones.
2. Identifying new streams for revenue growth for Trade Products and developing marketing plans to build consumer preference.
3. Initiating contact with potential customers for developing leads, direct sales & cross selling financial products .
4. Conducting product presentations & promotional activities for market development & brand visibility.
Client Relationship Management :
1. Resolving of escalated grievances and queries of individual and corporate clients on a day-to-day basis.
2. Developing the satisfaction level of customers by rendering services beyond excellence in order to optimize a high percentage of customer satisfaction and retention.
Trade Services :
1. Negotiating with clients to book profitable deals for the Bank.
2. Constant updating on compliance issues relating to the trade market.
3. Taking care of all the regulatory requirements related to the trade transactions.
4. Complying with the guidelines of RBI given from time to time related to trade transactions.
Revenue generation :
1.Cost efficiency through process
An immense interest in developing relationship with the customers.
Job Requirements :
1. Should have sales orientation
2. Min. 3- 6 years of work experience
3. Leadership skills. (Though more tactical than strategic).
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.