Recruitment Consultants at TalentEdge Recruitment Consultants
Views:17 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Branch Manager/Senior Branch Manager/Branch Incharge - Financial Services Provider (3-7 yrs)
- India's leading Financial Services Provider and Broker, having offices throughout India with more than 1000 employees
Job title: Branch Manager / Sr. Branch Manager / Branch In-Charge
Job location: Wankaner, Gujarat
Number of requirements: 01
Educational qualification: MBA with Finance/Marketing
- 3 Years and more with related field
- Should have good communication skills
- Responsible for overall development of branch (i.e. Business Development, Marketing, Operations, Risk Management, Collection activities, Authorized persons and man power etc.).
- Acquiring personally HNI and ultra HNI category clients (privilege category) for broking &third party products through networking, database, references from existing clients and assigned leads from the organization.
- Assisting recruitment processes, handholding and mentoring branch employees. Motivating and making them self dependent in today operations.
- Executing strategies for their branches and assisting team members individually to achieve their defined goals. Providing `feedbacks and reviewing performances of theirs team members in proactive manners.
- Require to understanding various queries and service issues arising from clients, business associates, team members and insuring appropriate solution in define time lines.
- Executing and evaluating marketing and promotional activities for branch, keeping in mind market dynamics of branch. Optimum utilization of available resources like AMCs, TPDs, depositories, exchanges regulators and local resources (i.e. trade association, bullion association, Agriculture Produce Marketing Committee) etc. with the purpose of creating Company's high visibility and acquiring more clients.
- Assisting business associates in branch to help them in various functions and operational matters. Acquired more number of Sub Brokers / Channel partners making them independent.
- Ensuring high level of compliance norms as per guidelines of regulators and MSFL in branch and taking appropriate majors for non-compliance practices observed.
- Using of various evaluation methods to provide weekly, monthly, quarterly, half yearly andyearly feedbacks to team members to enhance their performances.
- Enhancing knowledge / skills (i.e. regularly attending research conference, reading of research materials and equity market related information) for self and team on regular basis with appropriate certifications (NISM) and professional degrees.
- Developing a conducive environment where teams feel highly motivated and enthusiastic. He acts as mentor and team player to drive the team at branch.
CTC: Based on candidates experience and merit (Rs.2.16 lpa to 2.88 lpa)
Key Skills: Skills:
- Proficient knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Problem Solving or Analysis skill.
- Should be Accurate and responsible
Required Experience: 3-7 yrs