Recruitment Consultant at Jaddm
Views:20 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Branch Manager - Sales - Loan (5-10 yrs)
Position Requisition form
Designation : Branch Manager
No. of open Positions : 1 Function / Process: Housing Finance
Reporting to : Regional Head Hiring Manager:
Shift Timing : 9.30 AM-6.30 PM
Date of Job Posting :
Target Onboarding date : Location : Gurgaon
Desirable Industry : Banking and Financial Services
Qualification : Graduate, MBA Marketing/Sales preferred
Latest Hire date (incase position not filled by target onboarding date): asap
Total Work Experience (In years/months) : 5 - 8 year
Relevant Experience (In years/months) : 4-6 year out of which at least 4 years in a BM role.
Others: Local Candidates preferred.
- The Branch manager will work closely with Credit, Collections, Operations and Finance for proper functioning and profitability of branch.
- To drive the top line and bottom line growth of the branch along with maintaining a healthy operating margin on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for Sanctioning and disbursing loans at branch level as part of the Branch Sanctioning Committee.
- Responsible for managing quality file logins and process for HL and LAP, Mortgage.
- Monitoring and developing channel sales and marketing activities, implementing effective strategies to maximize sales through a network of direct sales team.
- Ensuring high standards of integrity across the business.
- To establish sales goals that staff members are expected to accomplish, coach, supervise and help them achieve the business targets.
- Validate the disbursement request; ensure legal compliance on property documents and co-ordinate with HO for timely disbursement.
- Develop marketing strategy to increase new business and find the new prospective clients.
- Review of portfolio quality on periodic basis. Responsible for Branch Audits.
- Interact with customers with a view of ascertaining the genuinity of loan and the customer.
- Working effectively with the team and providing inspirational leadership
- Someone who can leverage existing and new relationship to expand the customer base.
- Interpersonal relationship to manage peers and influence them on decisions for aggressive growth of business.
- Familiar with banking regulations, underwriting techniques and lending laws
- Experienced with home loan/Loan against Property and Mortgage loan experience of Banks/NBFCs/HFC's.