Branch Manager - Sales - IT (1-3 yrs)
IT Sales Branch Manager
Branch Manager is often the first point of Interaction a new potential Customer will have with a business when they are seeking information on the products and services the company provides. The TM also responds to RFP's and develops sales in new sales territories.
Regional Sales Manager-Customer Acquisition
Branch Managers to take over a mix of existing accounts and new sales territory. To excel in this role you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Understand customers and how they relate to our portfolio.
- Contacting potential Customers to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for Customers.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
Qualifications & Skills
- Graduate preferably in Sciences with Post Graduation in Management or equivalent. 1+ Years in B2B Sales
- 6+ Months in Supervisory Role.
- Excellent Persuasive & communication Skills with IT Fluency.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive and can handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Business Goal Oriented, Ability to achieve Business Target Parameters consistently.
- Strong coaching and leadership skills, ability to motivate & Lead Team.
- Wiling to travel for a week in a month.
Key Result Area (KRA) :
- Responsible for Organizing, Supervising & Monitoring Customer Acquisition Team.
- Responsible for Adhering to the Process and Policies of the Organization owns and Responsible for Business TGTs for Customer Acquisition Team.
- Plan, Implement, Lead, and Measure & Re-organize, if required the Business TGTs for own and entire sales team.
- Responsible for suggesting and implementing strategies based on Local buying Patternand Trends necessary to achieve the Business TGTs and Objectives.
- Responsible for Re-imposing Goal Setting Parameters among the Team.
- Responsible for Tracking Business TGTs via Reports and reporting them.
- Responsible for Coordinating with Online Lead Generation Team and implementing the Online Review mechanisms needed for Generating Organic Traffic vide Webpages &Local Listing.
- Responsible for ensuring Business Collaterals are available in sufficient quantity for Customer Acquisition Team members and for upcoming Events and/or Business summits.
- Mentoring the Team Members for Motivation and Alleviate their fears andImprovement areas.
- Responsible for Raising the Customer Satisfaction Index (C-SAT) by effectively relating.
- The Portfolio with Customer Needs.
- Training Needs Identification (TNI) of the Team and Organizing Training on Functional and Behavioral Areas with the help of HRD.
- Supporting & Assisting Manager as needed from time to time.