Owner at Premier Management Consultant Group
Views:34 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Branch Manager - Sales - Garment Business (5-10 yrs)
Branch Manager East based at Kolkata
(Bengal, Jharkhand, Bihar & NE) Candidate from Only Garments Industry must apply
1. Should be target oriented and aggressive.
2. Market research for opening new retailers based on market size & potential.
3. To achieve Distribution potential for the Assigned territory/States.
4. To achieve the sales target set for his branch on a monthly basis.
5. To optimize the operating expenses of the branch by ensuring higher productivity of each team member.
6. To plan a Permanent Journey Cycle (PJC) to ensure coverage/service of all the dealers in the branch.
7. Plan a cycle of visit to evaluate the working of all SE's working in the branch.
8. Ensure all the dealers are met by him in a cycle of a minimum 2 months depending upon the business potential of the dealer.
9. To ensure that all the SE's are following the norms of field working like maintain base stock for all products doing a stock count and calculating the orders based on the sell out.
10. To build and maintain a personal rope will all major dealers of his branch by visiting them and ensuring business growth for the company and dealer.
11. To read and analyze the working of each SE through his DSR and take corrective actions to increase the productivity of his team.
12. To Keep an eye on the competitors activity and report it to the ASM on a regular basis.
13. To understand and implement the credit terms set by the company to ensure smooth function on business on daily terms.
14. Ensure all SE's and following the norms of sign and stamped orders, collection of pdc- s/forms and C forms as required.
15. To keep a close watch on the cheque inventory of each dealer of his branch through the weekly CDC reports on hold to avoid any hold of stocks at CDC.
16. To keep the total debtors of the branch under control by ensuring timely collection of any overdue outstanding arising of cheque bouncing
17. Train and develop Sales Executives and through regular evaluation and rewards.
18. Periodic interaction with key retailers to assess health of service levels.
19. To manage Branch and Administrative issues.
20. To track competitor/market trends.
Qualification: Should be a Graduate/MBA / postgraduate with good communication skills.
Minimum 5 - 10 years experience in Senior Management position of any reputed Garment company with recent working experience in East India.
Salary Range: 8 LPA