Branch Manager - Sales - FMCG (9-12 yrs)
- Responsible for driving indirect sales through managing a portfolio of Channel Partners.
- Actively drive and manage the relationship with the distributors to ensure alignment with company objectives.
- Administer joint marketing campaigns, strategic communication with channels and proactively resolve channel conflicts.
- Create new distributors as per business requirement.
- Responsible for achieving revenue targets from the territory and developing business in the assigned territory.
- Improve the performance of the existing channel partners: identify the performance gaps and implement the appropriate corrective actions
- Ensure Collection on time from related Channel partners.
- Generation and business development in the assigned territory.
Key Result Area :
Quantitative : Achieving sales in line with the target.
Qualitative : Experience understanding customer needs and business Excellent interpersonal skills including, team working skills and good communication skills Strong presentation, analytical, negotiation, problem-solving and influencing skills.
Job knowledge : Channel management, dealer networking, sales schemes design and implementation.
Additional Attributes : Self-driven, Good analytical skills with a strong sense of commitment and ownership of responsibilities. Ability to take initiative and work independently, as & when required. Must be above board in terms of financial & personal integrity.