Founder & CEO at The Hiring Story
Views:173 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Branch Manager - Sales - Financial Services (6-7 yrs)
Role and Responsibilities :
- Responsible for acquiring and developing preferred clients in HNI / Ultra HNI segment.
- Identification of customer needs and provide them with right financial planning assistance, asset allocation and coordinate with product and research team for taking investment decision for the clients.(Products-Equity, Mutual funds, SIP, Bonds )
- Maintaining strong client relationships and generate revenue from preferred clients. Build and deepen relationships with existing HNI/UHNI Customers to achieve an increase in the share of wallet.
- Track the HNI/Ultra HNI segment in the market for new client acquisition to research, investigate and update themselves on available investment opportunities/financial market trend to determine whether they fit into clients- portfolios.
- Responsible for achieving targets based on acquisition and revenue generation majorly through Equity
- Initiates periodic meetings with the Research team to enable them to give structural segment market fundamental report, which facilitates the HNI/UHNI clients to invest better.
- Responsible for Cross-Selling of product like SIP, MF, FIP, PMS, Life Insurance, etc.
- Acts as a critical link in enabling one to one discussions, presentations to select group of HNI/UHNI for their investment needs.
- Adhere to all company processes and policies by fulfilling the compliance standards in Financial Planning, Asset Allocation and Product Sales
Qualifications and Years of Experience :
- Any graduate/ MBA Finance
- Years of Experience : 3 Years - 7 Years only from Equity Industry
Preferred Skills :
- Excellent selling and relationship nurturing skills
- Strong market connect to enable shifting of client-base to new set-up
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- 6+ years of proven record of managing HNI/UNHI clientele in investment/financial services and nurturing relationship with the customers
- Teamwork and Collaboration with research team
- Strong Organizational building skills.
- Should have sound exposure of capital markets