Recruitment Consultant at DSP Eminence Consulting Services
Views:452 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Branch Manager - Sales - Financial Products/Services (4-15 yrs)
- Ensuring the productivity of Center and Relationship Managers as per the expectation of the company by planning activities for sales, identification of training needs and measurement of product penetrations, customer awareness and satisfaction.
- Handling HNI (High-net worth Individuals) clients by themselves for closure of sales on all products (except equity) without subsequent delegation.
- Complete other related duties as assigned. Provide management direction to foster effective selection, development and reward of subordinates while contributing to initiatives in support of the Company's Diversity programs
- Building up brand and Corporate Relations by contributing to the profitability of the Center through active participation in business development efforts.
- Ensure the security, policies and audit procedures are followed as outlined by policy.
- Manage operations and customer service activities of a Center, in delivering financial services products to current and potential consumer and business customers, while meeting established plans and ensuring regulatory compliance.