Director at Resurgo Consultants Private Limited
Views:13 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Branch Manager - Sales - BFSI (8-14 yrs)
- Strategy & P&L Management
- Maintains the Profit and Loss statement and Balance Sheet for the branch
- Executes the Branch Strategy in line with the overall Branch Banking strategy for the bank
- Sustained revenue generation for the branch through cross sell of TPP, RA and BB products
- Liabilities mobilization through CASA portfolio growth in the Branch Catchment
- Superior and Consistent Customer Service
- Ensures efficient complaint management within specified TATs
- Conducts customer engagement programs and marketing events
- Ensures proper implementation of CRM by the Sales, Relationship & BSD departments and to be reviewed at every interval
- Strengthening Systems, Controls and Processes
- Ensures Upkeep of the Branch and ATM and raises issues if required
- Liaises with respective teams for effective and efficient Fraud Management within the cluster
- Ensures branch compliance with Bank's policies and processes
- Ensures timely submission of MIS reports
- Ensures safety and security of Bank and customer's assets
- Ensures Audit related deliverables both internal and external are met as per the prescribed norms
- Ensures Role clarity to employees in the branch and manage attrition
Performance Management :
- Tracks and monitors daily productivity and book movement of the branch
- Partners with the HCM Business partner for periodic review of performance of executives in the Branch and identify training needs if required
People Management :
- Monitors and enables the achievement of goals and key performance indicators for direct reports and ensures effective implementation of the performance management process in the section.
- Develops talent within the team by providing guidance, ongoing feedback, coaching and development opportunities to individuals to enable achievement of the defined goals.
Risk and Internal Control Responsibilities :
- Follows risk policy and processes to mitigate the operational, regulatory, financial, informational, reputational and audit risks as instructed by the departmental manager.
- Executes the established internal control systems and compiles relevant information for departmental audits, as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline
- AMFI/NCFM/IRDA certifications will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 8-14 years of relevant experience with at least 2-3 years in a similar role