Senior Executive Talent Acquisition at Resource Development International
Views:47 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Branch Manager - Sales - BFS (3-6 yrs)
- Branch managers hold many responsibilities in overseeing the well-functioning of their facility, including its staffing, financing, and client care.
- Branch Operations,Business Development,Team Handling Leadership skills.
- Branch management, Business Development, Revenue Generation, Team Management, Customer Relationship Management, Achievement Oriented, Excellent Analytical Skills.
- Good communication skills, some technical background preferred, proficiency with computers, and passion for audio (preferred, but not necessary)
- Ensure that red flags are investigated and acted upon quickly to protect against Fraud, AML, or other risks.
- New Customer Acquisition and Business generation of through various products offered by Muthoot.
- BM will work closely with CSE team to achieve the target and Collections on time and Stores personnel for improving the functioning of the warehouses and inter branch logistics.
- Timely reporting of suspicious or unusual transactions (for example large cash deposits) as local laws require.
- To effectively manage risk and ensure excellent internal audit ratings are achieved.
- You will drive business, manage staff, foster a positive environment, and ensure customer satisfaction and proper branch operation.
- Relevant demonstrated leadership experience in managing a hi-performance team with a sound understanding of key business drivers.