Senior Officer at ESAF Small Finance Bank
Views:176 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Branch Manager - Sales - Bank (5-10 yrs)
Job Objectives :
To lead the overall business & operations of the branch through exceptional customer service, smooth flow of banking operations and transactions, cost management while ensuring compliance with all applicable external and internal regulations and guidelines.
Key Responsibilities :
Strategic and planning :
- Execute overall plans at Branch level in consultation with the Cluster Head.
- Cascade the branch scorecard to the employees and ensure achievement of targets.
- Develop and ensure adherence to the operating budget for the branch in line with the corporate and regional budget.
- Build and manage effective customer relationship with key customers of the branch ensuring superior customer service; advise them on making robust investment and financial decisions
- Formulate strategies to capitalize the existing market opportunities to meet the needs of the Branch Banking segment.
- Recommend marketing strategies and plans consistent with established goals in each product line and service and ensure implementation of the same on approval.
- Recommend products / variants to the Organisation to constantly improve the Bank's competitive position in the market.
- Oversee and ensure that every employee in the branch is following the Compliance policies of the organisation.
- Support the Audit team in ensuring they carry out their audit activities smoothly in the branch.
- Develop annual operational sales plans in conjunction with Channel Head based on the overall targets and budgets and prioritise the overall efforts by service and allocation of resources.
- Ensure product & Process knowledge to all staff.
- Effective utilization of branch's marketing budget.