Recruiter . Consultant at Questa Global
Views:7 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Branch Manager - Sales - Bank (10-15 yrs)
Designation : Branch Manager Grade: Manager-2/AVP
Division : Branch Banking Department: Branch Banking
Travel required : Yes/No Level of travel: Extensive
Level : Managerial
Reporting To Cluster Manager
Direct Reports 3
Indirect Reports 5-8
Geographic spread 1 branch office
Purpose of the role:
- The role holder would be in charge of the branch assigned and for driving the business through branch banking products like CASA, TD and TPP in his assigned Branch area.
- This role is also responsible to lead the branch team for the overall operations, compliance to policies and products and high quality delivery of all branch banking services and products to our clients and drive high performance culture in the branch
Key Responsibilities :
- Set and achieve high performance targets for Current Accounts & Saving Accounts (CASA) both in terms of nos. and also in terms of value through Sales Manager & team of Sales Officers and Business Correspondent Manager & network of Customer Service Points.
- Set and achieve high performance targets for sales of third party products like Insurance, Mutual Funds, etc. through Sales Manager and team of Sales Officers and Business Correspondent Manager & network of Customer Service Points.
- Set and achieve high performance targets for high value customers like high net worth individuals, government departments, societies, trusts, salary accounts, etc. through Relationship Manager. Provide high quality service to existing & new customers who walk-in to the Branch through Branch Operations Manager and team of Customer Service Officers.
- Actively generate & pass-on leads for cross-sell products like Gold Loan, Two-Wheeler loan, Car Loan, Home Loan, etc. sourced through the entire Branch team and network of Customer Service Points.
- Ensure 100% compliance to Policies & Processes and all regulatory matters of RBI and other statutory bodies.
- Recruit, onboard, mentor, review, train & develop and retain Branch Staff. Prepare MIS & other reports and necessary corrective and preventive action.
- Manage productivity and overall morale of branch team members.
- Liaising with CPCL, marketing team and other verticals for timely account opening, service enhancements and sales initiatives.
Indicative Tasks Competencies
Responsible for P&L at the branch.
- Analytical Skills
- Market Intelligence
- Result Orientation
- Decision Making
Desired Experience & Qualification :
- Graduate with 5+ years of experience in Branch banking with 1+ years- experience as branch in-charge.
- Must have good knowledge of the local and surrounding markets in the area
- Proven capability to drive sales targets and handle team.