Branch Manager - Modern Trade (9-12 yrs)
Position Title : Branch Manager
Department : Hyper-Sales
Reporting to : Regional Manager
Age : 30-35 years
Qualification : Graduate with MBA (preferred)
Experience : Minimum 9 years in Modern Trade/Hyper Sales
Role Description : The Branch Manager is responsible for the management and development of nominated hyper chains within the allocated branch. The objective is to achieve targeted sales and profit objectives from the business territory/key customer group, in accordance with Business Plan.
Role and Responsibilities :
- Responsible for Sales, Operation, New Business Development, Promotions, Team Management, Competitors Awareness etc
- To manage end to end sales activities and product portfolio in the hyper chains covered under the assigned branch.
- Evaluate and appoint new hyper chains/brands within the assigned branch.
- Identify new markets, achieve sales and growth targets, supervise and develop and effective sales force.
- Increase product awareness and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Analyze competitor activities and suggest business strategies for the growth of existing and new business with the objective of achieving greater market share and profitability.
- Analyze all business reports to achieve sales budgets and sustain operating profits.
Desired Competencies :
- Experience of understanding customer needs and business drivers thereby using this knowledge to develop strategies (knowledge of the existing hyper chains across the Bangalore region would be mandatory).
- Excellent interpersonal skills including, team management skills and good communication skills.
- Strong presentation, analytical, negotiation, problem-solving and influencing skills.
- Strong business acumen; financial and organizational skills.
- Ability to energize, develop and build rapport, collaboration and influence at all levels within an organization.
- Self-starter able to manage time and organize and prioritize workload.