Team Leader- TA at ABP Management Services
Views:13 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Branch Head - Sales - BFS (8-15 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- As the Company works on Advisory Model, the candidate shall be responsible for the Promotion, Development and Handling of Client Relationships related to Financial Planning and Wealth Management.
1. Monitor and address HNI clients banking and Investment requirements
2. Use financial acumen and investment expertise to review a client personal data, align clients need through superior service, seamlessly align service delivery for enhanced experience; thereby helping the client to reach his short term and long term investment goals
3. Focus on business development across liabilities, assets & fee to sustain and achieve growth in relationship value, revenues & improved client stickiness
4. Achievement of product-wise targets
5. Formulate outbound and inbound sales plan to acquire new HNI customers for increasing the customer base of the portfolio
6. Ensuring need based product approach towards clients and regular reporting of product penetration
7. Should have team handling experience.
Must have : The candidate should have a strong team.