Brand Leader at Brainwave Science
Views:136 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Brainwave Science - Market Research Role (1-5 yrs)
- Perform market research and analysis of the company's markets, competition, and products.
- Support property, media and sales teams with strong insights and pertinent research on big events, key audiences, latest digital trends, and user behavior.
- Drive primary market research efforts, including quantitative and qualitative studies around emerging/growing trends and audiences, by creating strategy and project plans for prioritizing revenue insights
- Develop ad effectiveness case studies supporting major properties and products at Brainwave Science. Analyze, create and deliver data-driven insights to demonstrate the power of the Company's technology to retail clients and agency partners.
- Work with other research analysts and senior salespeople in analyzing market data using Company's internal metrics tools to deliver relevant and compelling insights to help advertisers understand consumer behavior online, and especially how consumers use media and how that influences their purchase decision making.
- Provide competitive analysis and in-depth audience insights that explore user behavior and propensities, and highlight how Company's solutions and properties can meet customer needs.
- Produce and present market research on top digital trends that positions Brainwave Science as a thought leader in the industry. Leverage all available data sources, including internal, primary and syndicated, to build compelling data-driven narratives and strategic angles that address specific client questions and business needs and make actionable recommendations based on her findings.