Human Resources Executive at Brainvire Infotech
Views:728 Applications:333 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:288
Brainvire Infotech - Manager - Business Development (2-8 yrs)
Company Name - Brainvire Infotech
Company Website - www.brainvire.com
Please find below the details.
Responsibilities As Business Development Manager :
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through networking and social media.
- Research and qualify the leads.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients Creating proposals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs on various platforms like Webinar events, etc
- Follow up for payments with clients.
- Maintaining client records.
- Targeting US-based clients - Any prior experience is advantageous
- Understanding the Client's advertising objectives to define digital communication strategies.
- Creating marketing proposals for a sales pitch to big-ticket clients.
- 2- 3 years of experience in Business Development- Digital marketing/ online space sell
- Have primarily sold Google Ad Words/ online ads/ online listings.
- Very good communication and verbal skills.
- Preference will be given to Google Ad Words certified candidates.
- Must be from Agency Background.
- Must have experience in digital/ internet sales.
- Understanding of dynamic online marketing domain, search market, PPC strategy, social media market