Talent Acquisition Manager at Boult Audio
Views:179 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Boult Audio - Manager - Customer Relations/Experience (4-10 yrs)
- We are seeking an experienced and dynamic professional to join our company as the Manager for Customer Experience and Operations. This role requires a strong focus on customer relationship management, operational efficiency, and leveraging technology to enhance the overall customer experience, including customer queries through IVR, Chat, Emails among other channels, and managing coordination with warehouse.
Outsourced BPO Management :
- Oversee the outsourced BPO operations, including call center services, IVR customer support, chat support, email support, escalations, and complaint management.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with BPO service providers, ensuring adherence to service level agreements (SLAs) and quality standards.
- Monitor BPO performance metrics, identify areas for improvement, and implement corrective actions as needed.
5. Salesforce Development and Monitoring :
- Oversee the development and optimization of the Salesforce CRM platform to streamline sales and customer management processes.
- Collaborate with the sales team to define and implement customized workflows, reports, and dashboards.
- Monitor Salesforce data integrity, user adoption, and system performance, and provide training and support to maximize its effectiveness.
6. Performance Reporting :
- Prepare and present comprehensive reports on CRM, BPO, warehouse, service centers chatbot, and Salesforce operations to senior management, highlighting achievements, challenges, and recommendations.
- Implementation and control of RnP for the different vendors.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, supply chain management, or a related field. A master's degree is a plus.
- Proven experience in managing CRM operations, outsourced BPO services
- Strong knowledge of CRM principles and practices, customer service strategies, and operational processes.
- Experience in MSL planning, and Salesforce development and monitoring.
- Proficiency in using Excel, utilizing CRM software and systems, including Salesforce, and the ability to drive system enhancements and optimizations.