Boostnet - Assistant Manager/Manager - Content (3-7 yrs)
Assistant Manager / Manager - Content
As an Asst. Manager/ Manager- Content you will manage Content Development, Content Strategy and Content Marketing activities for BoostNet and its Clients. A creative mind with the ability to conceptualize content for collaterals /website / social media, plan content projects, meet deadlines and manage a team. This position requires experience as content developer and handle the projects and team.
Key Responsibilities :
- Day to day editing and Proof reading editorial content like articles, blogs, product descriptions, social media content etc. for errors in structure, spelling, punctuation and overall grammar furnished by the team.
- Set the content strategy for us and the clients for the related channels: blogs, website, podcast, social media etc.
- Work closely with the client through day to day interactions, idea presentations and review meetings.
- Performing all aspects of content development from researching, outlining and conceptualizing writing, editing, and proofreading.
- Plan, drive and execute content strategy that is aligned with short-term and long-term goals.
- Develop and own a content marketing strategy to drive acquisition and engagement; and contribute to the definition of the Content Marketing with ownership of Projects and content strategy.
- Adhering to style guidelines and making sure that all materials of communication match the given guidelines.
- Recommending improvements in all editorial materials and ensuring that they are correct and as per brand specifications.
Required Candidate profile :
- We require that you're a team player, a glass-is-full kind of person, and someone for whom no task is ever too small if it helps out the team or a client.
- Should have a Compelling ability to be a storyteller.
- Excellent people management skills, with the energy and ideas to inspire your team.
- Excellent written & verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- A graduate or post graduate in English / Journalism with an excellent vocabulary, grammar and proofreading skills.
- Attention to details and research expertise.