HR Manager at Bonito Designs Pvt Ltd
Views:452 Applications:173 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Bonito Designs - Manager - Brand Marketing (7-12 yrs)
BRAND MARKETING MANAGER
- We are Bonito Designs, the Best Interior Design Brand in Bangalore (Times Business Award 2020). We are design evangelists aiming to be the idol of interior design in India and eventually the world. We live and breathe design and believe our people are our best asset and that, through our passion, smart insights and collaboration, we can achieve anything. We pride ourselves in our ability to think and deliver beyond expectations, pushing the boundaries of design, innovation and a unique creative aesthetic.
- Considering the above, a Brand Marketing Manager (BMM) at Bonito Designs is the one who heads the brand management team. This position will lead a team of 4 and will be responsible for conceptualizing and driving a portfolio of projects for the brand including P&L responsibility. The BMM is responsible for creating the identity of products/services and for driving customer demand for the same. BMM is also responsible for ensuring a lasting impression of the brand amongst customers and formulating the long-term strategy for the brand, while also developing and executing marketing plans. Brand positioning, pricing, B2B and B2C engagements, advertising campaigns, promotion strategies and optimal budget allocation are part of the BMM's KRA. It becomes the objective of this role to ideate and come up with solutions to drive the vertical/business forward. Measurement, Analysis and Accountability for driving the vertical is an integral responsibility of this role.
- In short, the Brand Marketing Manager (BMM) is directly accountable for delivering on the profitability and volume objectives for their portfolio of projects. He/she executes marketing campaigns and initiatives by providing relevant inputs to top management and ideating innovative long-term brand strategies.
- We are looking for an innovative, dynamic, and efficient leader with excellent negotiation skills driven by extremely quick turnaround on deliverables and uncompromised timeliness on tasks. We are looking for a self-driven go-getter who is passionate about marketing campaigns and excels at managing expectation and delivery of end-to-end campaign operations.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Brand Custodian - Build compelling messaging to position Bonito as a thought leader in its space.
- Enhance positioning by creating unique vale propositions & elevator pitches for differentiated communication.
- Run end-to-end integrated marketing campaigns to create a bigger brand presence.
- Managing external agencies and internal creative teams to work towards effective campaign execution to meet business objectives.
- Optimizing campaign spends in accordance with the expected revenue.
- Ability to gauge business opportunities to improve revenue generation and cost reductions.
- P&L responsibility for the brand.
- Execution and tracking
- Conceptualizing and presenting innovative marketing & branding ideas to constantly raise the bar for the brand.
- Ensuring quick turn-around on critical deliverables with high attention to detail and quality control
- Communicating with different teams across the organization to ensure all campaign activations go live in a timely and effective manner.
- Constantly liaising with the key stakeholders (Sales) to understand their requirements and to provide the necessary tools to them to meet the business objectives.
- Ability to quickly learn and gain a well-rounded understanding of other organizational functions such as Sales Strategy, Marketing, Sales, Pre-Sales and Post-Sales
- Working with in house creative team to efficiently deliver artwork for collateral and campaign communication elements.
- Defining the product with the key stakeholders and revising as per customer needs.
- Complete ownership of the brand and ensuring the business goals are met.
- Analyzing data on a regular basis to mine insights to improve the product offering so that it remains relevant to the customer.
People & Organization :
- Responsible for developing the team through motivation, counselling, skills development, and product knowledge development.
- Establish the process of monitoring the performance of individual and team by proper reporting and communications mechanism involving sales reports, cyclical sales meetings etc. and individual growth plans.
- Recognize and celebrate team and team member accomplishments.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATION :
- At least 7-8 work experience in B2C Marketing.
- Master's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Advertising, or related field is preferred.
- Demonstrated extensive experience in marketing strategy development, managing projects with multiple stakeholders and show proven expertise in performance measurement and execution.
- Demonstrated experience developing consumer campaigns, showing success in driving new or existing product awareness and consideration in both established and developing markets.
- A proven track record of creating and executing successful marketing plans that are creative, engaging, testable, and highly analytical, for both new product launches and existing products and services.
- Demonstrated analytical skills in quantitative and qualitative consumer research methodology and outputs, able to actively participate with research and local business leaders to analyse brand perception and sales results from ad campaigns, taking a lead role in developing advertising creative and media plans based on research analysis and output.
- Management skills leading both high performing direct and indirect reports and internal clients, across campaign management, media management, channel management etc.
- Experience driving the collection of market intelligence; setting market research goals in collaboration with business owners; Identifying and tracking trends in core market segments to guide creative execution.
- Strong data driven marketing skills, with demonstrated ability to dive deep into customer data and translate findings into actionable customer insights and powerful marketing programs.
- Highly effective written skills honed to develop thoughtful, strategic, and detailed documents that can persuade other leaders of the effectiveness of the team's proposed creative executions.
- Effective problem-solver and strategic thinker; demonstrated ability to analyze data and develop fact-based recommendations to persuade other Sr leaders and stakeholders.
- The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, a self-motivated drive, and the unique ability to deliver fast time-to-value with high quality and flawless execution. The position requires diverse operational and strategic experience across all disciplines of marketing and requires demonstrated success in writing and communications. A successful candidate will have a proven record in integrated marketing and creating a plan to drive awareness and pipeline contribution to revenue and integrating all marketing touch points into a ubiquitous Bonito brand experience.
BEHAVIOURAL CHARACTERISTICS :
- Clearly able to differentiate right from wrong with a strong moral compass.
- Capable of managing a team and handling multiple stakeholders and managing their expectations with responsibility and confidence.
- Taking quick and effective calls to resolve execution-specific issues that arise from time-to-time.
- Adaptable to different / rapidly changing circumstances.