HR Manager at Bonito Designs Pvt Ltd
Views:274 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Bonito Designs - Communication Lead (5-12 yrs)
We are Bonito Designs, the Best Interior Design Brand in Bangalore (Times Business Award 2020). We are design evangelists aiming to be the idol of interior design in India and eventually the world. We live and breathe design and believe our people are our best asset and that, through our passion, smart insights, and collaboration, we can achieve anything. We pride ourselves in our ability to think and deliver beyond expectations, pushing the boundaries of design, innovation, and a unique creative aesthetic.
- Considering the above, a Communications Lead at Bonito Designs is the one who will lead a team of creative professionals including graphic designers, content writers, visualizers, videographers, and photographers and will be responsible for all internal and external communication that will represent Bonito Designs across various channels and media.
- The role of the Communications Leader is both a strategic and operational role to support our goals by translating our business strategies into impactful Internal & External communications, PR and events media relations and thought leadership strategy that helps protect, build, and enhance our reputation articulating the brand story to the market and positioning Bonito Designs as a key player in the Interior Design Industry.
- In short, the Communications Lead is an integral role directly accountable for managing the inflow of requests from across various teams in Bonito Designs, setting the right expectations, prioritizing, and providing creative solutions in various formats that meet their requirements. In addition to this, PR for the brand is also something which falls under the purview of this role.
- We are looking for an innovative, dynamic, and efficient leader with excellent negotiation skills driven by extremely quick turnaround on deliverables and uncompromised timeliness on tasks. We are looking for a self-driven go-getter who is passionate about marketing campaigns and excels at managing expectation and delivery of end-to-end campaign operations.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Drive the content marketing strategy and community build for start-up aligned with the firm's objectives.
- Develop standards, systems, and best practices (both human and technological) for content creation, distribution, maintenance, content retrieval and content repurposing.
- Managing external agencies and internal creative teams to work towards effective campaign execution to meet business objectives.
- Innovating in terms of cost-effective new collateral to communicate with customers.
- Develop a strong presence for Bonito Designs across online and offline channels.
- Optimizing campaign execution spends in accordance with the expected revenue.
- Ability to gauge business opportunities to improve revenue generation and cost reductions.
- Execution and tracking
- Ensuring quick turn-around on critical deliverables.
- Communicating with different teams across the organization to ensure all campaign activations go live in a timely and effective manner.
- Constantly liaising with the Brand Marketing Manager to understand the requirements and to provide the necessary tools to meet the business objectives.
- Ability to quickly learn and gain a well-rounded understanding of other organizational functions such as Sales Strategy, Marketing, Sales, Pre-Sales and Post-Sales
- Excellent negotiation skills with vendors to ensure quality, timely delivery, and cost-control.
- Tracking all vendor invoices and payments (pending and delivered)
- Tracking and creating customer reports during activations from CRM tool
- Working with in house creative team to efficiently deliver artwork for collateral and campaign communication elements
- Presenting innovative collateral and branding ideas to top management to constantly raise the bar of communication material
- Content Strategy & Creation - Scale up content and add to customer experiences across mediums to build differentiated and engaging content that is specifically tailored for each of customer touch points.
- Hire (if required) and develop a front-line team to meet team and business goals.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams (leadership, digital marketing, brand communications, design, and product) to translate the requirements to content strategy and own up the output & associated performance indicators.
- Ability to compellingly communicate a product or a brand's story, and a design sensibility to envision how content could be presented or distributed in formats.
- Craft and maintain content calendars, content assets, and content development plans relevant for achieving monthly/ Community Build & Customer Centricity
- Develop a customer community by building a deep understanding of our target consumers, keep that in order by creating lasting ties with it, and play a key part in driving change in behaviour.
- Follow and highlight macro trends on the consumer landscape and uncover consumer-level insights that can translate into relevant content themes.
- Devise and implement community communication initiatives.
- Repurpose community content to easy to consume nuggets and ensure a steady distribution plan across channels.
- Performance Management Translate content strategy into measurable tangible and intangible performance/business and community engagement metrics on traffic, engagement, retention, etc.
- Optimize content by conducting ongoing usability tests to gauge content effectiveness.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATION :
Master's in creativity, communication management
WORK EXPERIENCE (IF APPLICABLE) :
- 7-8 years of working preferably in a reputed marketing agency.
- B2C experience in content/digital marketing, running content strategy.
- Passionate about fostering community with demonstrated experience in community building.
- Minimum 3 years of demonstrated leadership in managing creative outputs and team management experience.
- Analytical abilities necessary to collect key business and user insights and apply their strategic planning skills to create a long-term vision for content generation.
- Ability to lead in a start-up set up environment and bring in the needed flexibility & agility.
- Standout idea generator and problem solver with excellent communication skills
- Strategic leader who need not be the most creative individual but one with sound aesthetics sense and is the best exploratory who builds creativity in the team.
- Inclusion advocate harnessing the richness of individual differences/capabilities/experiences.
MANAGERIAL & BEHAVIOURAL CHARACTERISTICS :
- Clearly able to differentiate right from wrong with a strong moral compass
- Capable of handling multiple stakeholders and managing their expectations with responsibility and confidence
- Taking quick and effective calls to resolve execution-specific issues that arise from time-to-time
- Adaptable to different / rapidly changing circumstances
- Must be a confident communicator and presenter.
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading, layout and design.
- Professional agency/printing/publishing skills are essential, including ability to present concepts verbally.
- Must possess excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Have a wide degree of creativity and latitude.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media/social media.
- Ability to tap into the pulse of target audience to customize content and make it more effective.
- Ability to be a project manager.
- Self-motivated with a positive and professional approach to management.
- Must be proficient at working with others, show enthusiasm and dynamism.