HR Manager at Bonito Designs Pvt Ltd
Views:1038 Applications:313 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Bonito Designs - Associate Brand Manager (4-8 yrs)
ASSISTANT BRAND MANAGER
We are Bonito Designs, one of the best Interior Design firms in Bangalore. We are design evangelists aiming to be the idol of interior design in the world. We live and breathe design and believe our people are our best asset and that, through our passion, smart insights and collaboration, we can achieve anything. We pride ourselves in our ability to think and deliver beyond expectations, pushing the boundaries of design, innovation and a unique creative aesthetic.
Considering the above, an Assistant Brand Manager at Bonito Designs is the backbone of the brand management team. This position assists the Brand Manager on an assigned portfolio of projects and entails a scope which will eventually grow into an independent Brand Manager - who drives the complete vertical including P&L responsibility. The brand management team is responsible for creating the identity of products/services and for driving customer demand for the same. The team ensures a lasting impression of the brand amongst customers and formulates the long-term strategy for the brand, while also developing and executing marketing plans. The team determines brand positioning, pricing, B2B and B2C engagements, advertising campaigns, promotion strategies and optimal budget allocation. It becomes the objective of this candidate to ideate and come up with solutions to drive the vertical/business forward. Measurement, Analysis and Accountability for driving the vertical is an integral responsibility of this role.
In short, the brand management team is directly accountable for delivering on the profitability, volume and market share objectives of its portfolio of projects. The team executes marketing campaigns and initiatives by providing relevant inputs to top management and ideating innovative long-term brand strategies.
We are looking for a dynamic and efficient team player with excellent negotiation skills driven by extremely quick turnaround on deliverables and uncompromised timeliness on tasks. We are looking for a self-driven go-getter who is passionate about marketing campaigns and excels at vendor management and execution of end-to-end campaign operations.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Execution and tracking
- Ensuring quick turn-around on critical deliverables
- Communicating with different teams across the organization to ensure all campaign activations go live in a timely and effective manner
- Constantly liaising with the sales team to understand their requirements and to provide the necessary tools to them to meet the business objectives
- Ability to quickly learn and gain a well-rounded understanding of other organizational functions such as Sales Strategy, Marketing, Sales, Pre-Sales and Post-Sales
- Excellent negotiation skills with vendors to ensure quality, timely delivery and cost-control
- Tracking all vendor invoices and payments (pending and delivered)
- Tracking and creating customer reports during activations from CRM tool
- Working with in house creative team to efficiently deliver artwork for collateral and campaign communication elements
- Presenting innovative collateral and branding ideas to top management to constantly raise the bar of communication material
- Defining the product with the key stakeholders and revising as per customer needs
- Coordinating with designers, internal stakeholders and vendors for defining and fine tuning the product offering
- Analyzing data on a regular basis to mine insights to improve the product offering so that it remains relevant to the customer
- In depth understanding of the Bangalore market
- Executing marketing campaigns across ATL and BTL media
- Managing external agencies and internal creative teams to work towards effective campaign execution to meet business objectives
- Innovating in terms of cost-effective new collateral to communicate with customers
- Optimizing campaign execution spends in accordance with the expected revenue
- Ability to gauge business opportunities to improve revenue generation and cost reductions.
- P&L responsibility for the vertical
MBA from a decent B school
WORK EXPERIENCE (IF APPLICABLE)
- 4 years of working as an assistant brand manager/Senior brand exec (relevant experience) in an advertising/ FMCG / B2C industry background
- Clearly able to differentiate right from wrong with a strong moral compass
- Capable of handling multiple stakeholders and managing their expectations with responsibility and confidence
- Taking quick and effective calls to resolve execution-specific issues that arise from time-to-time
- Adaptable to different / rapidly changing circumstances