People Operations Manager at Bombay Hemp Company
Views:837 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:107
Bombay Hemp Company - Medical Representative - Sales - Pharma & Wellness Vertical (2-4 yrs)
We are looking for a persuasive and competitive Medical Representative who can thrive in a fast-paced business environment to promote and sell company medications to vast group of specialised Doctors and other relevant healthcare professionals through the chain of distributors, wholesalers and retailers. He/she will be responsible for persuading potential customers to purchase company medications, identifying prospective business opportunities for the company, educate direct/indirect consumers, increase product awareness, answer queries, provide advice, introduce new products, and providing the relevant departments with customer feedback and all that by executing the company's business strategy.
- Demonstrating, presenting, or selling the company's medications to doctors, and relevant healthcare professionals.
- Scheduling and arranging appointments with doctors, pharmacists, hospital medical teams, and other healthcare professionals, which may include pre-arranged appointments or regular 'cold' calling to promote company medications.
- Executing the company's business strategy and contribute in strategy making by 360 degree feedback.
- Attending and organising sales meetings, conference calls, training sessions and symposium circuits
- Regularly attending company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings
- Keeping up to date with the latest medical data supplied by the company, and interpreting, presenting and discussing this data with health professionals during presentations
- Providing competitive information such as bid situations, pricing data, or bundling arrangements in order to establish negotiated pricing contracts for assigned products.
- Gathering, analysing and delivering information from the field to allow the company to develop strategies and products appropriated to the Quality and Safety Testing.
Qualification Requirements :
- Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy (B- Pharmacy or D- Pharmacy), Sciences (B.Sc.), Business (BBA) or related field.
- Proficient in MS Office
- 3 years- experience as a sales representative in the field of pharmaceutical or healthcare products (or similar role)
- Familiarity with databases, statistics, product lines, and latest medical issues
- Confidence, determination, persistence and zeal to learn.
- Planning, analytical and organisational skills
- A flexible approach to work in order to adapt changes, for example in the healthcare system or product and drug formularies
- General IT and administration skills.
- Must be willing, dedicated and success-oriented.
- Should be loyal, smart and honest.
- Should acquire basic knowledge of drugs and Pharma market.
- Should be good at English language.
- Excellent spoken and written communication, negotiation and sales skills
- Good knowledge regarding the human body and Microbiology
- Should have Problem-solving skills
- Preferably Science background
- Should be able to Pursue customers
- Should be Punctual
- Ability to build-up Relationship with customers
- Ability to explore Opportunities
- Hand on local language would be an added advantage
What to expect :
- Achieving sales target assigned by the company
- Opportunities occur throughout India, but the job usually involves responsibility for a particular geographical area.
- Smart dress and a professional appearance are essential.
- The working day can be long due to the travelling time involved and you may need to socialise with clients or conduct presentations in the evenings, for example.
- Best in the industry