People Operations Manager at Bombay Hemp Company
Views:104 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Bombay Hemp Company - Manager - Business Development/Marketing - Fashion Segment (1-3 yrs)
- Social Media Strategy : Spearheading the company's social media communication and strategy with the aim to increase the brands engagement levels and awareness across the globe thereby improving sales figures
- Business Development : Key role in selling products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects, obtaining orders and new accounts. Playing a key role in e-commerce and exhibition sales
- Servicing orders and customer relations : Responsible for servicing existing accounts, customer relations, and order dispatch
- Product Development : Your inputs will be instrumental in matters related to product development, the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes
- Brand Communication : Create and vet original and authentic content across the company's publications and communications
- Manufacturing : You will provide technical inputs from a manufacturing process perspective to maintain consistency of product via development of standard SOPs, Technical inputs for production improvement of the brand's product and their quality.
- Quality : Being one of the most important areas with respect to consumer facing businesses, quality is the domain in which you will be providing overarching technical and products related inputs for product improvement. Creating a feedback loop for the same after obtaining feedback from customers or specific consumers on issues faced by consumers and to trouble shoot the hindrances.
- Proficient with the use of MS Office
- Proficient with Canva or Photoshop
- Excellent communication skills
- A degree in fashion or management
- A Team Player with a pro-active and a - go-getter- attitude.
- Critical thinker who comes up with pragmatic solutions with respect to the task at hand.
- Demonstrable leadership skills in a professional environment with a passion for sustainability
- An eye for detail
- A hardworking attitude