People Operations Manager at Bombay Hemp Company
Views:91 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Bombay Hemp Company - Field/Outside Sales Role - Retail Segment (0-2 yrs)
Job Objective :
- Seeking a competitive Field/Outside Sales Representative to develop sales strategies, attract new clients, win new accounts, and maximize profitability.
- The candidates are also responsible for monitoring current market trends, studying competitors, and all other activities as expected from time to time.
Job Description :
- Get the sale- by using various customer sales methods/techniques.
- Forecast sales, develop out of the box- sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness.
- Evaluate customers needs, skills, needs and build a productive long lasting relationships.
- Attend meetings, sales events and training sessions to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Provide customer feedback to the Assistant Manager - Business Development & Retail.
- Monitor the company's industry competitors, new products, and market conditions.
- Carry out surveys to figure out the current trends in the industry such as prices of the products and the demand for it etc.
- Handle customer questions, inquiries, and complaints.
- Build and maintain a CRM database.
- Meet daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
- Strong communication skills, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Proven work experience as a Field Sales Representative, Sales Associate or similar role will be a plus.
- Capable of building trusting relationships.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM, and sales software programs.
- Should be persistent, responsible, and respectful
- Mandatory to have a 2 wheeler vehicle for commute.