Assistant Vice President- HR at BOB Financial Solutions Limited
Views:281 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
BoB Financial Solutions - Senior Officer/Officer - Corporate Relationship (3-6 yrs)
The Role and responsibilities of this position include :
- Prospecting for new customers through existing leads, cold calling and maximizing lead generation.
- Timely execution of all sales activities - leads, campaigns, referrals & any self-generated leads.
- Tracking and reporting sales performance including pipeline, acquisition results and market conditions.
- Maintain cordial relations with all business partners for generation of leads /corporate activities.
- Being up-to-date on product features, competition & trends in the credit card industry.
- Engages in regular portfolio planning to determine areas of focus & project accurate full year forecasts.
- Ensure customer acquisition as per the sourcing mix.
- Keeping a check on all policy changes, marketing offers. Keeping communication flow of changes to team.
- Ensuring audit parameters are adhered to in line with existing policies.
- Sustaining the relationship with vendors.
- Delivering presentations for monitoring & discussing monthly performance of credit card sales.
- Consistently try to achieve growth of business volumes.
- Responsible for ensuring smooth execution of the national sales strategy of BFSL, keeping in mind its validity to the specific region.
- Establish and manage strong business relationships with internal stakeholders (Risk, Credits, Back end, Product, Finance, etc.)
Applicants should possess the following attributes :
- Strong consumer financial services sales experience leading a large team.
- Team management experience will be a plus.
- Excellent Inter personal and communication skills.
- Preferably from Retail, Banking, Insurance & financial services sector.