Assistant Vice President- HR at BOB Financial Solutions Limited
Views:83 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
BoB Financial Solutions - Area Sales Manager (3-7 yrs)
We have opening for the position of Area Sales Manager - Bhuj, Baroda, Valsad, Jalgaon, Ludhiana, Udaipur, Bareilly, Chennai,Vijayawada, Hubli, Anand, Gandhinagar.
Interested candidates may share their cv
Key highlights of the role are listed below (purely indicative and not limiting):
This position is responsible for driving business through outsourced executives. Being a people leader position, the candidate is also responsible for coaching and development of the Sales Team, ensuring appropriate sales processes are followed,and highest levels of controls and compliance are adhered to and manage the end to end sales cycle.
The Role and responsibilities of this position include:
1. Driving Business through Defined Channels of Acquisition (3rd Party/ Channel Partner).
2. Obtaining and analyzing market intelligence & implementing market share strategies.
3. Develop strong interfaces with Operations to understand and contribute to Card approval process.
4. Analyze applications on an on-going basis to ensure that metrics on approval rates, cancellation rates, declines and spend behavior etc. are met.
5. Team handling:
- Monitoring and evaluating team performance.
- Acquiring and developing new talent.
- Ensuring on-going team coaching and development.
- Creating a culture that motivates, empowers and retains talent.
- Focus on the key metrics.
- New card acquisition from the sales team.
- Sales Productivity.
- Cost of acquisition.
- First year attrition rate.
- Deployment of people practices such as coaching & feedback.
- Attrition of team members.
- Controls and compliance.
Applicants should possess the following attributes:
- Strong consumer financial services sales experience leading a large team.
- Team management experience will be a plus.
- Excellent Inter personal and communication skills.
- Preferably from Retail, Banking, Insurance & financial services sector.