Assistant HR Manager at Board Infinity
Views:52 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Board Infinity - Manager - Social Media (3-4 yrs)
Social Media Manager
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Monitor the social media channels
- Assist with the planning of marketing strategies to help drive traffic and engagement to the website.
- Produce content for social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, Quora.
- Keep up to date with any social media trends.
- Ensure you produce a consistent brand message across all the social media channels.
- Regularly monitor competitor social media sites and create competitor analysis reports.
- Contribute to the company blog every week.
- Engage with social media users and respond to any mentions over Twitter, Facebook, Google, and YouTube.
- Assist with general day to day administration tasks.
- Works with other departments to develop social media timelines coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messages.
- Maintaining social media performance reports.
- A minimum of 3+ years of experience managing marketing and budget for several social media platforms
- A minimum of 3+ years of experience in blogging and content management systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Excellent grasp of the English language
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently. Self-motivated and self-directed
What you get :
- Market standard salary
- A high growth career
- A very steep learning curve
- Tons of relationship and network
- Being a part of the growing world-class organization