HR Manager at Blue Tokai Coffee Roasters
Views:57 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Blue Tokai Coffee Roasters - Customer Service Representative (1-3 yrs)
We- re looking for an energetic and professional Customer Service Representative to join our team. Whether it's through phone, email, social media or in-person, every customer interaction is an opportunity to engage with people to provide a positive experience with our brand and providing excellent customer service is a core part of our mission.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Respond to customer inquiries across all communication channels.
- Keep up to date with offered products and provide accurate answers to questions related to product features, pricing, and availability.
- Work closely with internal departments to meet customers' needs and resolve complicated issues.
- Help resolve product returns and service / maintenance requests.
- Work with courier partners to respond to shipping inquiries and expedite order deliveries.
- Monitor and analyse customer feedback / reviews and provide suggestions to improve CSAT.
- Keep track of product listings to ensure accurate content across all sales channels (description, images, price, etc.).
- 1 - 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Self-starter with demonstrated initiative
- Ability to approach problems logically and rationally
- Ability to empathise with and prioritise customer needs.
- Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills.
- Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret customer issues correctly and communicate the solution clearly.
- Ability to compose accurate, concise and grammatically correct written responses.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal departments and work in a team environment
- Familiar with MS Office / Google tools (Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.) and basic understanding of e-commerce websites (Shopify, Amazon, etc.) and how they work.
- Ability to understand and quickly learn new tools / softwares.
- Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritisation of tasks as assigned
- Must be willing to work on weekends.
ABOUT BLUE TOKAI COFFEE ROASTERS
We are India's largest speciality-focused coffee company, with coffee roasteries in New Delhi and Mumbai and a growing network of cafes. All of our coffees are sourced from leading growers across the country, and traceability and long-term relationships with our farms are integral to what we do. We are focused on sourcing, roasting, brewing the best beans India has to offer.