People Champion Executive at Blowhorn
Views:49 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Blowhorn - Intern - Micro Warehouse Sales (1-3 yrs)
Blowhorn is looking for a high-performing Sales Associate to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
Interested candidate can share their resumes on email@example.com Freshers are welcomed.
- The resource will ensure that Blowhorn maintains and expands its outstanding position in the market
- As a result of the individual's years of experience in our industry he/she knows how we can grow profitably and can use this to define ambitious but realistic targets and strategies for increasing sales
- The individual will act as the interface between the sales team and the senior management to implement the City sales strategy in line with targets
- The Associate will be responsible for the sales activities and implementing these together with the sales team across the Business Unit
- He/She will continue to achieve City sales budget in terms of no of vehicles, deep selling profitability and revenue growth
- The individual will create local sales strategies and agree these with the Regional Manager and Head of Growth
- Responsible to analyse customer potential and competitors, determine growth strategies and define customer target groups
- Timely collection and follow up on outstanding payments is critical
- Ensure that CRM tools are used effectively and updated on a regular basis
- It is a hunting role and you will be responsible for presenting our products and services to existing and potential customers
- The individual will manage, advise and support the local sales team in scale up
- Minimum graduate in any discipline from a recognized university
- Minimum 1-3 years of sales experience in B2B.
- Should be an active sales person as this is a hunting role
- Should be confident working on ambitious monthly sales revenue targets
- Experience in trucking and logistics industry will be an added advantage
- Prior experience in handling CRM tools is good to have