People Champion Lead at Blowhorn
Views:91 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Blowhorn - Associate - Sales -MWH (0-1 yrs)
- The Associate will be responsible for the sales activities and implementing these together with the sales team across the Business Unit
- He/She will continue to achieve City sales budget in terms of no of vehicles, deep selling profitability and revenue growth
- The individual will create local sales strategies and agree these with the Regional Manager and Head of Growth
- Responsible to analyze customer potential and competitors, determine growth strategies and define customer target groups
- Timely collection and follow up on outstanding payments is critical
- Ensure that CRM tools are used effectively and updated on a regular basis
- It is a hunting role and you will be responsible for presenting our products and services to existing and potential customers
- The individual will manage, advise and support the local sales team in scale up.
We require PG candidates from reputed Colleges with excellent communication skills.
- Minimum graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Minimum 1-3 years of sales experience in B2B would be an advantage.
- Should be an active sales person as this is a hunting role
- Should be confident working on ambitious monthly sales revenue targets
- Experience in trucking and logistics industry will be an added advantage
- Prior experience in handling CRM tools is good to have