Assistant People Champion Manager at Blowhorn
Views:70 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Blowhorn - Associate - Franchise Sales (2-5 yrs)
What is it like working at Blowhorn?
- Blowhorn aims to be Earth's best intra-city logistics company by solving the toughest logistics problems. Blowhorn has attracted some of the top people from the logistics and technology domain to solve this problem.. A 10% efficiency creation in logistics translates to a 1.4% GDP growth. Our mission is to help India move forward.
- We are the fastest growing company in this space backed by some of the best investors in the business.The goal is to contribute in sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success.
- We brainstorm to understand and explore the difficult problem and come up with the best solution for the hardest problems that impact the world. You will develop broad-ranging skills working on a wide variety of initiatives. You will take responsibility for your projects, but you'll also have teammates who look out for you. We operate in a - get s- t done- environment where the goal is always to execute and implement. You will not forget to have fun!
This role is right for you if you are :
- Capable of growing business from scratch and agile
- Someone who wants responsibility for achieving high performance benchmarks with clients in a certain territory
- Passionate about interacting with diverse people with differing needs and motivations, and negotiating win-win outcomes
What you will do :
- Passionate about working in a startup and fast growing organization
- Steady flow of pipeline build up and conversions
- Strong Account and client relationship management skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with ability to close the deals faster
- Investigate leads and find out about them as much as possible before contacting the customer
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- Account receivables management
- Sales planning, promotion and implementation in the assigned region cities
- Identifying and establishing local vendors for after-Sales
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders regarding existing and new clients to identify and resolve client concerns; establish and maintain current and potential client relationships
- He/She will continue to achieve City sales budget both in terms of revenue growth and margin targets
What we are looking for :
- 0-2 years experience. Should ideally be an active salesperson or have an affinity for selling
- Should be confident working on ambitious monthly sales revenue targets
- Experience in logistics is not mandatory but a bonus
- Should be confident working on ambitious monthly sales revenue targets.\
- Entrepreneurial thinking.
- Powers of persuasion, diplomatic panache, excellent communication and closure skills.
- Outstanding analytical faculties and numeracy.
- Ability to deal with conflict and solve problems as they arise
- Willingness to travel within assigned city