Assistant People Champion Manager at Blowhorn
Views:37 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Blowhorn - Account Manager - Enterprise Sales (3-6 yrs)
Blowhorn is looking for an Account Manager- Enterprise sales to oversee the relationship of the company with its most important clients. You will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long term key customers by comprehending their requirements.
The ideal candidate will be apt in building strong relationships with strategic customers. Should be able to identify needs and requirements to promote our company's solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction.
We brainstorm to understand and explore the difficult problem and come up with the best solution for the hardest problems that impact the world. You will develop broad-ranging skills working on a wide variety of initiatives. You will take responsibility for your projects, but you'll also have teammates who look out for you. We operate in a - get s- t done- environment where the goal is always to execute and implement. You will not forget to have fun!
What you will do :
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- 100% adherence to agreed SLA's with Clients
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Play an integral part in generating new sales through existing accounts in the base city and other cities as well as develop other cross city customers in the base city that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
What we are looking for :
- Graduation in any stream from a reputed college
- Proven experience as an account manager minimum for 3-5 years
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
- Logistics experience will be a plus