Sr. HR Executive at Blowfish Co
Views:48 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Blowfish Digital - Digital Media Planner (2-3 yrs)
Digital Media Planner
Blowfish Digital is looking for a full-time Digtial Media Planner for their Mumbai office.
About us :
Blowfish Digital create and curate content that people online want to share through rad creativity. Small in stature, not jumpy nor cunning, we are definitely not the biggest fish in the ocean and we are aware of it. But the Blowfish has a secret weapon, doesn- t it? If threatened, the Blowfish puffs itself up four or five times larger than normal and scares the bigger, scarier fish away.
That's how we are. We are small, but we are not intimidated by what bigger agencies do for global brands. We pride ourselves on our pro-active approach and the ability to offer innovative solutions. Here at Blowfish Digital, we passionately believe in what we do but not forget to have fun when we do it.
Job Responsibilities :
- Coordinating with the Client Servicing Team and Clients to understand the requirements, deliverables, and scope of work.
- Help build effective media interventions on the back of strong communication planning.
- Act as a senior-level contact for the client and have a strong understanding of cross channel media strategy. Should be able to lead strategic conversations on Media and communication planning
- Planning/Designing digital media strategy as per the requirements of the campaign. Executing the strategy via coordinating with internal teams.
- Budget allocation as per planning, fund managing, monitoring campaign cost & ensuring ROI
- Media buying, billing, and follow-ups. Provide reports. Keep track of media buying and its uses. Track media expenditures to ensure agency and client budget compliance.
- Conducting analysis and generating campaign reports as required i.e. Analysis of KPI's, Cost, ROI, output/productivity reports, etc.
- Meeting with a client for the presentation of campaign performance, growth, ROI & future strategy
- Managing finance of the campaigns - managing and monitoring campaigns, expenses, invoices.
- Providing support to internal teams as per the requirements of campaigns.
Other desired skills :
- Highly passionate, collaborative, outgoing, creative media leader and thinker.
- The candidate should have 1.5+ years of experience in media planning, media buying, and managing P&L.
- Should have worked extensively on digital media; handled multi-digital media campaigns in various industries
- Expert level understanding and use of analytics, working knowledge on multiple web/mobile data tracking and analysis tools
- Awareness of market price, rates, etc.
- Strong negotiation skills to manage cost with publishers
- Candidate should be from Media Planning and buying background