Consultant at Blow Trumpet
Views:164 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Blow Trumpet - Copy Editor (1-4 yrs)
As a Copyeditor, you will be part of after the editorial team at Blow Trumpet Solutions. You- ll be responsible to work with a fast- paced, innovative and creative production team, fast-evolving to stay ahead of competition and deliver to client expectations in the digital advertising, media and communications space.
Where your expertise is needed:
- Editing responsibility for publications in production.
- Coordinate online or print publishing cycle and manage content areas
- Suggest stories and generate headline ideas in alignment with targeted audience's preferences Check layout (artwork, design, photography) and check content for accuracy and errors Proofread, edit and improve stories or pieces
- Cooperate with designers, photographers, advertising reps, writers, artists etc
- Comply with media law and ethical guidelines
- Meet deadlines and budget requirements
What we are looking for:
A professional degree with a masters in journalism, mass communication, media or related discipline with minimum 1 year of leadership experience in advertising, content marketing or related field. A proven track record in client engagement, self-motivated and socially responsible.
- Proven working experience as an editor
- Strong writing/editing/proofreading skills and an excellent portfolio
- Hands on experience with MS Office and InDesign, Photoshop or other publishing tools Proven familiarity with SEO and social media best practices
- Excellent written skills in English
- An eye for detail along with critical thinking
- Prioritizing and multitasking