HR Manager at BlogVault
Views:114 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
BlogVault - Vice President - Product Marketing (3-12 yrs)
About us :
BlogVault today is responsible for the safekeeping of over 10,000 customer websites. Before we became a trusted backup partner, before we launched a best-in-class malware scanner, there were many hurdles to overcome and much to learn. This is our story (in short) to become a highly profitable, 100% bootstrapped company with the heart of a startup.
BlogVault goes beyond just a plugin by providing backup, restoring, staging, and website management solutions for WordPress sites. With real-time, daily, or on-demand backups, you can ensure your site is backed up on time every time
At BlogVault, we work with the world's largest companies as our customers and partners, but we know we have lots more scope for growth. We compete with billion-dollar companies with unlimited resources, so our focus has always been on quality.
What are we looking for :
- Self-starter, Passionate and ambitious Product Marketer with prior experience in Product launch, Product adoption, and Product sales
- Proven expertise in Market research, Product Positioning, Packaging & Pricing, Go to Market Strategy
- In-depth knowledge of marketing analytics, automation, and content creation tools
- Experience working with SaaS- B2B software companies and familiar with the dynamics and customer journey in B2B companies and craft engaging content into blog posts, white papers, slide decks, videos, etc.
As the Head Product Marketer, you will be responsible for :
- Translating complex technical concepts and features of our software products into inspiring product positioning, messaging, and value proposition.
- Product Launch : Market research, Product Positioning, Packaging & Pricing, Go to Market Strategy and Company readiness, Launch execution
- Product Sales (Sales Enablement) : Understanding Buyer Persona, Creating Product Positioning, - Creating Product Story, Competitive Positioning, Objection handling, Sales Collateral
- Product Adoption : Driving Usage, Onboarding messaging, customer upgrades, and renewal marketing.
- Product-Triggered Growth : In-app messaging, product-driven upgrades, reducing friction, and amplifying network effects
- Sales/Marketing Support : Competitive differentiation, Creates data sheets, white papers, website copy, and other collaterals
- Collaterals: Enable the teams by developing collateral and training materials that bring the product positioning to life with compelling narratives that are grounded in customer stories
- Research: Perform market research and analysis, and develop strategies that bolster our position in the market
- Team Work: Partner with marketing to build engaging content such as presentations, webinars, blog posts, datasheets, eBooks, and whitepapers
- Increase product usage and adoption among key user bases, in close partnership with our product and technical evangelists, sales, and customer success
- Contribute towards building a strong BlogVault brand with a deep reach into our global open source community.
- Analyze and report marketing KPIs to track impact, optimize and improve our positioning in the open-source ecosystem and with B2B customers.
Values we live by :
Excellence in everything: Our products are top-notch. They are feature-rich, easy to use, and unrivaled in the industry.
Genuine love for WordPress: The platform, the community, the people- all of it. WordPress has democratized publishing, and it is truly a special industry to work in.
Customer service: We go out of our way to make sure every problem a customer has is solved. That's actually how we ended up building Migrate Guru.
Continuous improvement: Remaining stationary means you are falling behind. There is always room to be better.
Learn more about us :
What it is like to work with us
Challenging. Exciting. Fun. Fantastic.
Our team is made up of talented people, committed to delivering their best every step of the way. Each day, we bring passion to achieve greater heights and solve bigger problems. There is no greater validation than when our customers tell us we are awesome.