HR Manager at BlogVault
Views:547 Applications:190 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:154
BlogVault - Content Writer (1-6 yrs)
About us :
- At BlogVault, we work with the world's largest companies as our customers and partners, but we know we have lots more scope for growth. Content marketing is critical in getting us from the 10k customers we have right now, to 1 million customers.
- We compete with billion-dollar companies with unlimited resources, so our focus has always been on quality. Our plugins are best-in-class, and we want to develop content in the same way.
- We are looking for awesome content writers to join our team. If you- re self-motivated, want to accomplish great things, and work with a fantastic team, we want to hear from you.
If you ever dreamt of building something amazing and being involved from the beginning, BlogVault is the place to be!
You Will be a great fit if :
You love writing so much that you do it in your free time too
- Poor grammar makes you twitch
- Tech doesn- t scare you
- You can tell a great story
- Reading is a passion
- Learning new things is fun
- Writing a variety of content types, including blog, case studies, white papers, thought leadership editorials and, website content
- Editing the content types we just mentioned
- Conduction customer research and planning article structures
- Optimizing old blog articles for improvement and constantly monitoring those improvements
- Working with engineers to understand the product and then write about it in a manner that drives home the value to the product
- Testing out plugins and products to understand how they function in order to write better articles
- Creating briefs for graphics designers communicating how you envision the features images, infographics, pie charts, and other types of graphics
Skills and experience (must have)
- 1-4 years of writing experience
- You should have excellent time management skills where you can juggle multiple tasks and prioritize to meet deadlines
- You know how to find a balance between meeting deadlines and producing quality content
- You have experience with WordPress which includes creating a WordPress site, knowing how to publish content on the platform, and trying out new plugins and themes
- You can edit articles by other writers and help improve them to meet our standard
- You know about on-page SEO and can implement it on your blogs and website content
- You know how to analyze results from Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Bonus points if you are familiar with basic HTML and tools like Amplitude