Digital Marketing Strategist at BlockWiz
Views:16 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Blockwiz - Account Manager - Digital Marketing (2-5 yrs)
About the Company:
Blockwiz.in is an all in one marketing solutions provider trusted by global brands in the space of Cryptocurrency. Some of the brand names that we are working with are Paxful, Bybit, Remitano, Bithumb & many more to grow an active user base and community. Blockwiz specializes in Community Growth, Influencer Campaigns, Content Marketing strategy, Press Releases and Strategic Partnerships within the industry. We're partnered with all major Indian influencers and media houses, giving our clients instant access to India's largest army of content creators without the hassle of endless negotiations and follow-ups. We've also run over 300 successful Press Releases & Influencer/KOL Campaigns on YouTube, Twitter & Telegram; giving us valuable insights into how to grow communities with real users the right way, with the right people, for the right costs.
Account manager responsibilities include developing long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. Account Managers liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs. Manage and develop client accounts to initiate and maintain favourable relationships with clients.
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers
- Responsible for doing marketing activities for the clients
- Growing communities for brands on Telegram, Twitter and Instagram.Working with leading content creators and media houses.
- Help customers through email, phone and online presentations.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Suggest, design and implement digital projects to increase customer ROI
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Liaise between the customer and internal teams
- Proven work experience of 2-5 years in Content Marketing or Digital Marketing
- Experience in overseeing and running a content calendar.
- Understanding of online marketing tools and social media platforms (Telegram, Youtube, Instagram and Twitter)
- Knowledge of Cryptocurrency and Blockchain big plus
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Excellent time and project management skills. You're always looking to improve
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills inefficient processes
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadline
The company is registered in Canada. It will be full-time employment, you will be working remotely. You will be working as per Indian Standard Time. Your salary will be paid to you in INR.