BlessdBuy - Lead - Corporate & Institutional Sales (5-30 yrs)
Corporate & Institutional Sales Lead
We are an award-winning ecosystem for verified nonprofits & social enterprises. Looking for a Corporate & Institutional Sales Lead. If you love networking and enjoy the art of selling, this is guaranteed to be the most fulfilling role of your life.
Here is a recent media feature on our organisation - https://yourstory.com/2019/07/startup-bengaluru-ecommerce-ngo-blessdbuy-niche.
Proven track record and ability to generate Rs 15,00,000+ revenue per month.
Experience : 5+ Years in B2B & Institutional Sales
Excellent English Communication Is MANDATORY.
Working Days in a week : 5 days
Function Segment: Sales: Focus on India. Explore Asia, Europe & North America markets
Essential Responsibilities :
1. You will be responsible for sale of products made by verified non-profits (NGO) and social enterprises to suitable prospects in India, Asia, Europe & North America.
2. You shall be doing prospecting in the above regions and each assignment from a client is unique and you need to think differently.
3. You will be dealing with top-level executives in small, medium and large-sized firms. You need to project self-confidence to liase with the procurement and admin departments at client's end.
4. You must be a proven, ethical, self-starter with a motivation to deliver exceptional customer service.
5. You should be a skilled cold caller with an ability to manage heavy calling.
6. Experience in corporate gifting, B2B sales is required.
7. An existing network is required.
8. Your target market shall be corporates of all types, ranging from hotels, to IT to FMCG.
Note: 6 months probationary period. Pay will be a combination of fixed salary + commission.
ABOUT BLESSDBUY :
BlessdBuy's business + impact model was a case study at a leading retail conference in France, presented by Mr. Michel Koch, former Head of International at Marks & Spencer and former Chief Marketing Officer at TIME inc.
BlessdBuy's mission is "to create a community of one billion conscious consumers and then transform them into active participants in the developmental sector." We are based in Bangalore and currently work with nonprofits based in India, Kenya, Palestine and Brazil.
Our promise to the user is "doing good made easier". Empowering a growing global community of proactive consumers to engage deeply with vulnerable makers and sustainable producers across the world. From supporting the differently-abled, to survivors of human trafficking - we deliver on our promise with a business model which ensures that 70% of our revenue goes to verified good causes.