Bizongo - Executive - Customer Support/Customer Service (1-4 yrs)
Designation: Executive, Customer Services
Experience: 1- 4 years
Role Type: Contractual for 6 Months
Work Location: Bangalore, Gurgaon
About the role :
- Bizongo's Support Services team ensures enabling the global reach of our packaging solutions, ensuring end-to-end delivery of client solutions.
- You will be part of a team that drives the partner ecosystem within Bizongo, ensuring that their needs are accurately communicated to Bizongo leadership, product, and engineering teams to boost partner experience backed with data driven insights.
- You should be passionate about delivering a great user experience where your passion to define and implement standard processes, methodologies, and tools will be highly valued. A hands on experience in MS Excel in using Pivot and functions of Business Reporting would be an added advantage
As a Executive, Support services, a typical month will include :
- Deriving results by executing solutions that have a significant impact on end-user experience
- Working closely with Business Intelligence, Sales, Sourcing, and other cross-functional key stakeholders to achieve the experience goals
- Executing support services (internal and external) with excellence
- Resolve queries and complaints raised by Partners or employees (business or tool support)
- Respond to queries received on company website and take necessary action over it
- Develop and possess sound understanding of - Partner Hub, the platform we use for partner management
- Responsible for driving adoption through training, collecting feedback, working with Product teams to fix broken items, and implement new features
- Successfully driving the metrics defined for measuring experience and performance
- Solving problems based on defined solutions using data and tech first approach
- Contributing creative ideas to processes in order to overcome bottlenecks, challenges and issues
- Collaborating cross-functionally and build relationships with internal & external stakeholders
- Taking complete ownership for individual results & working collaboratively with the team to drive the team's objectives
Key Objectives of the role :
- Understand partner, and be their voice in the Organization, consequently driving partner happiness
- Provide superior customer service, placing heavy importance on brand experience and customer/supplier engagement/satisfaction
- Serve as the brand ambassador, developing and nurturing strong relationships with stakeholders, both external as well as internal
- Work as a team player, upholding company values and contributing to a positive working environment
Functional competencies required for the role :
- Strong Oral & Written Communication Skills
- Customer Service Orientation
- Effective Execution
- Attention to Detail
- Planning and Organizing
Other Requirements :
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or relevant field
- Proven customer support experience (1-4 years)
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong experience in training and coaching users on product
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices
- Excellent data analysis and reporting skills (Excel, Google Sheets)
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, oral and written
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Ability to listen and active problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle pressure and work in a fast paced environment
Why work with us ?
- Opportunity to work with "India's leading B2B" E-commerce venture. The company grew its revenue by more than 5.5x last year to reach to a 350 Cr annual revenue run rate scale. We invite you to be part of the upcoming growth story of B2B sector through Bizongo
- Opportunity to work with most dynamic individuals in Asia recognized under Forbes 30 Under 30 and industry stalwarts from across companies like Microsoft, Paypal, Gravitas, Parksons, ITC, Snapdeal, Fedex, Deloitte and HUL Bizongo is featured in LinkedIn Top Startups 2019: The 25 hottest Indian companies to work for!
- Working in Bizongo translates into being a part of a dynamic start-up with some of the most enthusiastic, hardworking and intelligent people in a fast paced and electrifying environment
- Bizongo has been awarded as the most Disruptive Procurement Startup of the year - 2017
- This year, Bizongo was awarded the highly prestigious & internationally acclaimed 'The DieLine Award' under the Sustainable Packaging category
- Being a company that is expanding itself every day and working towards exploring newer avenues in the market, every employee grows with the company
- The position provides a chance to build on existing talents, learn new skills and gain valuable experience in the field of Ecommerce
About the Company :
Company Website: www.bizongo.com
About Bizongo :
- Bizongo is India's largest multi-category technology-driven packaging platform. We are one of the largest B2B e-commerce players in the country. Bizongo's distinctive business model is a unified platform that solves design, development, and procurement problems for every packaging category. On top of this vision resides a stack of connected technology platforms that facilitate efficient business processes to provide an end-to-end experience which a focus on providing optimized technology-driven supply chain solutions. The place where creativity and technology converge is where transformation happens. With these elements put together, Bizongo is disrupting the market, enabling efficiency and bringing convenience in businesses.
- Packaging has the untapped potential to fit into this space. It is ubiquitous, it is unique, and it is used by diverse industries like FMCG, E-commerce, Automobiles, Pharmaceuticals, and many more. This has made it an ideal means for Bizongo to put their belief into action and create a platform for everything packaging.
- Bizongo serves 100+ enterprise customers across a wide range of industries and is providing packaging solutions to leading brands like Amazon, Johnson & Johnson, Tata Cliq, & Mondelez to name a few.
- Bizongo is a series C funded startup and backed by marquee investors like Accel, B Capital, Chiratae Ventures, Schroder Adveq & International Finance Corporation (IFC). To be featured in Linkedin Top 25 startups and recognition by Forbes 30 under 30 Asia just validated our business model and affirmed our core beliefs.