Senior HR Associate at BIS Research
Views:461 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
BIS Research - Market Research Analyst - Aerospace & Defense Segment (2-5 yrs)
BIS Research Inc is a global market intelligence, research, and advisory company that focuses on those emerging trends in technology which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market. We- re on a mission to harness the potential of disruptive technologies to make businesses thrive in today's digital age. One of the fastest growing market intelligence firms. Cited and interviewed by leading global business media houses including Bloomberg, Wall Street Journal, and Tech Crunch among others for its exclusive coverage on emerging technologies
Job Position: Research Analyst/Senior Research Analyst
Location: Noida, India
Vertical/Domain: Automotive, Materials, Robotics, Cybersecurity, Drones/UAV, Military related projects, Aerospace, Defence,& Security.
Education: B.tech )/M.tech ) /B.e (Hons) (Aviation / Aerospace Engineering / Mechanical / Electronics)
Job Responsibilities :
- The incumbent will devise a research plan and effective research strategy to conduct market research effectively
- Work and design analysis plan and most effective search strategies. Gather required information and filter relevant themes from, subscription databases, the Internet, print media, company representatives, external research organizations, telephonic interviews with industry experts, etc.
- Utilize both secondary and primary (interview, survey) research sources and techniques
- Organize, analyze, synthesize and/or summarize data and information using appropriate analytical tools. Conduct quantitative (statistical analysis, financial data analysis, etc.) and qualitative analysis (in-depth interviews, etc) as necessary
- The incumbent will be doing Market Engineering (Market Estimation, sizing, forecasting)
- Communicate research results through the creation of structured end-products (memos, spreadsheets, reports, presentations, etc.)
- Expected to prepare and deliver Industry and Sector Research in their Areas of Specializations.
Skills required :
- Experienced in writing and designing research reports from more than one industry verticals
- Clear understanding of basics for Market Research, including primary research and secondary research
- Proficient in quantitative and qualitative data collection and further analysis
- Previous experience in analyzing data using different techniques
- Must have experience in Market Engineering (Market Estimation, Sizing & forecasting)
- Have good command over business English, so that he or she can overview for report content and also work in collaboration with the Research Editor to develop writing guidelines
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.