Senior HR Associate at BIS Research
Views:33 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
BIS Research - Management Trainee - Business Development (0-1 yrs)
Management Trainee- Business Development
Job Title: Management Trainee-Business Development
Location: Noida,Sector-126(Currently working from Home due to Covid-19)
Experience: Freshers( Prior experience would be an added advantage )
Domain Knowledge- Technology
Education: MBA students
- Understand Market Intelligence Reports from various verticals and draw a synopsis from those reports .
- Target the right companies and the right set of people (These people should either be influencers or decision makers) and make a strong database of clients who can be approached.
- Market the assigned and upcoming reports through different sources like LinkedIn, Slide share etc. and at the same time proactively generate leads.
- Work on a regular basis with global clients to understand their requirements and update them about ongoing progress .
- Understand the sales procedure and develop a robust sales strategy based on different requirements from clients.
- Retain the existing clients and further probe them to enhance business opportunities.
- Work closely with Sales Manager to increase the Closure Ratio and Number of New Acquisitions.
- Use a consultative approach to qualify New Business Opportunities.
Preferred Skills :
- Overall work experience of 0- 1years preferably in market research industry or business development.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Should be able to demonstrate negotiation and pitching skills through past experience.
- Should be willing to work in the U.S. and Europe time zones, which will be 6pm to 3 am or 1pm to 10 pm IST, respectively.
- Should be flexible in terms of work timings based on business requirements.
- Prior experience in outbound market research/consulting sales desired.
- Prior experience in Inbound BD/Sales would be an advantage.
- Must be able to work in a demanding, fast-paced environment