Senior HR Executive at Biofi UV IR Products
Views:256 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Biofi - Regional Sales Manager - North (10-17 yrs)
- Prior FMCG Sales/FMCD in B2C candidates can only Apply
Company Name : Biofi Medical Healthcare Pvt Ltd Based In Bangalore.
Objectives of this Role :
- Finding, evaluating, and appointing potential distributors for the products.
- To achieve distribution objectives in terms of expansion, penetration, and display.
- To achieve allotted primary and secondary sales targets and collections.
- To assist the Head Sales to identify and appoint distributors.
- To ensure all collections are made as per the credit limits and policies of the company.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- In charge of managing organizational sales by developing business plans, meeting planned goals, and coordinating with our marketing department on lead generation.
- To undertake visits to retailers as per the PJP and other company norms to motivate retailers/dealers regarding the various incentive schemes offered by the company.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company's customer base and ensure it's strong presence.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Setting budgets, preparing sales and expense forecasts, and setting allocation quotas for the region
- Responsible for overall business development and sales growth via multi-tiered distribution channels
- Resolving customer and business issues, performing root cause analysis, and driving solutions
- Visiting direct accounts and distributors to promote the company's products.
- Responsible for identifying potential prospects from the regional market and by evaluating their reputation in the industry for business opportunities.
- Handling day-to-day responsibility of company's marketing programs in the assigned geographic region
- Coordinating with resources and channel partners for delivering result on sales volume and profitability objectives by brand in the region
- Introducing large merchants and educating them about the various range of company's product and expanding sales through innovative selling techniques
Day to day activities :
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue, and expense controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results, as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the executives.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- The ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Developing your sales team through motivation, counseling, and product knowledge education.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
Core Skills & Competencies:
- Bachelor's degree from Mechanical/Electronics background/MBA optional
- Preferably from OEM, Industrial Selling & Distribution Management experience
- Successful previous experience (min 8+ years) as a sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars, and conferences.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Dedicated to providing excellent Customer Service.