HR at Biofi Medical Healthcare India Private Limited
Views:220 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:77
Biofi - Regional Sales Manager (8-17 yrs)
Position Description :
We are looking for a high-performing Regional Sales Manager who has experience in Distribution Management to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans, and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
Objectives of this Role :
- Finding, evaluating, and appointing potential distributors for the products.
- To achieve distribution objectives in terms of expansion, penetration, and display.
- To achieve allotted primary and secondary sales targets and collections.
- To assist the Head Sales to identify and appoint distributors.
- To ensure all collections are made as per the credit limits and policies of the company.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- In charge of managing organizational sales by developing business plans, meeting planned goals, and coordinating with our marketing department on lead generation.
- To undertake visits to retailers as per the PJP and other company norms to motivate retailers/dealers regarding the various incentive schemes offered by the company.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company's customer base and ensure it's strong presence.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Setting budgets, preparing sales and expense forecasts, and setting allocation quotas for the region
- Responsible for overall business development and sales growth via multi-tiered distribution channels
- Resolving customer and business issues, performing root cause analysis, and driving solutions
- Visiting direct accounts and distributors to promote the company's products.
- Responsible for identifying potential prospects from the regional market and by evaluating their reputation in the industry for business opportunities.
- Handling day-to-day responsibility of company's marketing programs in the assigned geographic region
- Coordinating with resources and channel partners for delivering result on sales volume and profitability objectives by brand in the region
- Introducing large merchants and educating them about the various range of company's product and expanding sales through innovative selling techniques
Day to day activities :
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue, and expense controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results, as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the executives.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- The ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Developing your sales team through motivation, counseling, and product knowledge education.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
Core Skills & Competencies :
- Bachelor's degree from Mechanical/Electronics background/MBA optional
- Preferably from FMCG/FMCD/OTC with Distribution Management experience
- Successful previous experience (min 8+ years) as a sales manager/Territory Manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars, and conferences.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Dedicated to providing excellent Customer Service.