Senior HR Executive at Biofi UV IR Products
Views:576 Applications:258 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:209
Biofi - Head - Sales - North (8-17 yrs)
About our Compa ny:
Biofi is an innovation-driven product development company, with a bigger vision of transforming healthcare in India, followed by the RoW. We have over 80 man years of experience in technology and product development, with expertise in harnessing the power of UV and IR bands of the light spectrum to build innovative solutions that enrich life. Our team of engineers, doctors, and biotech experts understand health and technology and are continuously innovating and ideating diverse products that span air purification in living spaces and HVAC systems, sanitizing the cabin air in automobiles, water sterilization for health and hygenine, UVB bulbs that stimulate Vit D in the body, to enriching life for diabetics through first of its kind non-invasive blood glucose measurement. Funded by luminaries of the Indian industry Biofi is on the threshold of break-through products for improving health and hygiene.
Our Products :
We have a range of products based on UV & IR technology catering to the health and hygiene sector. UV range of products include UVC Sterilization Box, UVC LED sanitizing mops, UVC water reactors for domestic and industrial applications, UVA LED for more efficient screen printing, UVB Bulbs for Vitamin D, Automobile cabin air sterilization, HVAC air purification using active and passive filters, and more products in the pipeline like UVC surface sterilizing robots and wands.
In the IR spectrum, we are currently working on products for non-invasive blood glucose measurement, with more in pipeline which includes hemoglobin measurement, and leveraging crucial bio-markers for detecting progressive brain disorders like Parkinson's and Alzheimer's.
Position Description :
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager who has experience in OEM, Industrial Selling & Distribution Management to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans, and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
Objectives of this Role :
- Finding, evaluating, and appointing potential distributors for the products.
- To achieve distribution objectives in terms of expansion, penetration, and display.
- To achieve allotted primary and secondary sales targets and collections.
- To assist the Head Sales to identify and appoint distributors.
- To ensure all collections are made as per the credit limits and policies of the company.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- In charge of managing organizational sales by developing business plans, meeting planned goals, and coordinating with our marketing department on lead generation.
- To undertake visits to retailers as per the PJP and other company norms to motivate retailers/dealers regarding the various incentive schemes offered by the company.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company's customer base and ensure it's strong presence.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Setting budgets, preparing sales and expense forecasts, and setting allocation quotas for the region
- Responsible for overall business development and sales growth via multi-tiered distribution channels
- Resolving customer and business issues, performing root cause analysis, and driving solutions
- Visiting direct accounts and distributors to promote the company's products.
- Responsible for identifying potential prospects from the regional market and by evaluating their reputation in the industry for business opportunities.
- Handling day-to-day responsibility of company's marketing programs in the assigned geographic region
- Coordinating with resources and channel partners for delivering result on sales volume and profitability objectives by brand in the region
- Introducing large merchants and educating them about the various range of company's product and expanding sales through innovative selling techniques
Day to day activities:
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue, and expense controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results, as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the executives.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- The ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Developing your sales team through motivation, counseling, and product knowledge education.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
Core Skills & Competencies :
- Bachelor's degree /MBA optional
- Preferably from channel sales, Distribution Management, Primary and Secondary sales.
- Successful previous experience (min 10+ years) as a sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars, and conferences.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Dedicated to providing excellent Customer Service.