Bijak - Manager - Business Development (2-6 yrs)
Job Brief: Business Development Manager for BijakMandi software
1. Discover business opportunities in Mandi/APMC stakeholders by regular on-ground visits to sites.
2. Establishing first contact and developing commercial interest in the Commission Agents and Traders
3. Giving software product demonstration to the interested stakeholders
4. Converting discovered leads into official clients of the Bijak Software
5. Overlook the joining of new clients and ensure a successful onboarding experience.
6. Maintain relationships with Mandi stakeholders by providing support, information, and guidance.
7. Creating local Sales team - hiring, training and induction of the Sales Reps
8. Recommending new opportunities in different territories based on primary and secondary research
9. Identifies product improvements by understanding industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
10. Prepares target reports by analysing, and summarizing information on weekly/ biweekly basis.
11. Basic knowledge of the APMC and common terms used among stakeholders, is a MUST HAVE
12. Collaborate with Product and Marketing teams to provide feedback in form of actionable insights
Must Have :
1. Experience: 2 to 4 years of prior experience in direct Sales (prefer Software Sales experience)
2. Skills: Presentation Skills in Hindi or local language, Sales team player, storyteller, Proactive at planning
3. Proven record of Sales Planning and Meeting Sales Goals consistently
4. Education Qualification : Bachelor's with a concentration in marketing, advertising sales is preferred
5. Willingness to undertake field work for face-to-face interaction in Mandi ecosystem