HR Manager at BigCity Promotions
Views:94 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
BigCity - Program Manager/Senior Program Manager - Client Relations & Business Development - Loyalty (4-7 yrs)
Desired Experience : Minimum 4 - 7 years of experience in Customer Service role with hands-on experience in technology, good analytical skills.
- With a deep understanding and application of the CRM tools, the Manager, Manager/ Sr. Manager Program will contribute to our rapid growth by managing client relationships, and providing high touch client Success.
- We need someone who is proud of what they do and has a sense of ownership that they take with them throughout the development and management of the client lifecycle.
- As the primary point of contact for clients, and the liaison between clients and internal team members, provide exemplary client service and solution delivery, while simultaneously driving client delivery, and identifying new business development opportunities.
- Must have a positive attitude and a team player, who knows that success is directly correlated to the relationships you cultivate with your team members, and embrace their achievements as you do your own.
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit that thrives on the prospect of making an impact & who values hard work, thoughtful analysis, and flawless execution. If this sounds like you, let us know. The position acts as a strategic service and partner to all business functions at NCLS, including Technology, Analytics, Delivery, and Operations.
Client Relationship Management :
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Owing the account to ensure that all services are delivered as per agreed Scope of Work & Service Level Agreement
- Creating & owing to the campaign calendar and its management as part of the KPI
- Proactively address any day to day issues that are escalated from the client team and see through to resolution.
Business Development :
- Meets assigned targets for strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
- Farm new business opportunities from the clients for driving greater revenue & ROI from their programs.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Produce benchmarking reports/account review decks to provide the clients with analysis for their program.
- Proactively work towards securing the customer renewing their contract.
- Ascertain the potential for future - cross-selling- opportunities in order to deliver the entire breadth of services.
- Ongoing account management in a timely and proactive manner, which will include regular reviews and reporting and physical visits to the customer premises on an agreed timescale.
- Strong strategic planning and execution skills in sales, marketing, and business strategy.
Desired Skills :
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- At least 2+ year must in some kind of customer facing role at CXO level interaction or in consultant profile.
- Good in people management, CRM and Analytics.
- Demonstrated experience managing key accounts.
- Results-driven, focused and analytical.
- The outstanding follow-up, organization, and time management skills.
- Resourceful and energetic executor capable of taking on a task and driving it to completion.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines while paying attention to details.
Mandatory Qualifications / Certifications : Min. Graduate
Desired Qualifications / Certifications : Post Graduate will be preferred.
Location : Bangalore