HR Manager at BigCity Promotions
Views:477 Applications:150 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
BigCity - Creative & Strategy Lead (3-7 yrs)
Function Detail - Strategic Planner
Main responsibilities and competences:
The profile of the Strategic Planner should focus on the following areas:
- Gathering, researching and compiling information and insights in response to brand brief's and business opportunities - specifically around promotions, loyalty, contests and alliance marketing.
- Participation in brainstorming, solution identification and pitch / presentation meetings.
- Will be single handldely responsible for the final output of the creative brief - which includes representation of ideas backed by creatives, copy - which can be presented to the clients in response to their brief.
- Creation of creative briefings and definition of concepts, approaches and creative ideas for later conceptualization and graphic production
- Study of the consumer and their habits and consumption behaviors.
- Collaboration in the elaboration of proposals to clients and in the organization of strategic Workshops with clients of the agency.
- Presence in business meetings and business strategy of the company.
- Collaboration in the evaluation of the impact and success of the promotional actions and their demonstration.
- Participating in sales and client pitches and making a difference in terms of win's.
- Essential Work proven in research or planning in the marketing/Advertising/Promotional sector, preferably with experience in contact with customers. Minimum of 2 years of experience.
- Understanding and interest in the market, brands, trends and consumer behavior. Previous experience in working with promotional industry will be preferred.
- Candidate should be able to back up their idea with facts and insights.