Manager HR at Big Worth
Views:198 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Big Worth - Manager - Seller Acquisition (2-6 yrs)
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- To tie up with 200 merchants/vendors per month
- Generate sales through merchants/vendors on daily basis
- Identify and on board Merchants / Vendors / Brands to company's Mobile App.
- To follow up with Merchants on regular basis to nurture relationship with current contacts and new prospects.
- Develop business with existing Merchants / Vendors / Brands and build clientele base for expansion of categories of products.
- Sell concepts as per company's laid business models and fixed templates
- Submit daily report to reporting in-charge on daily meetings, follow ups, cold callings, and contract signing.
- Create weekly / monthly forecasts and weekly / monthly reports on market performance
- Maximize the networking opportunities and awareness by regular meetings and surveys and develop a further network of contacts
- MIS reporting
- Perform other duties as and when assigned