Manager HR at Big Worth
Views:110 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Big Worth - Manager - Sales & Marketing (6-8 yrs)
Company : Big Laundry
Job Purpose :
- To manage entire gamut of marketing and sale activities (Brand Management, Product Marketing, SEO/ SEM / PPC / Google Adwords / Display / Social Media marketing / ATL / BTL etc.).
- Crafting the marketing strategy for the company and managing the overall offline & online marketing calendar around the same.
- To drive the Call Center Sales executives to achieve and surpass sales goals, profitability, cash flow, business goals, and objectives.
Primary duties and responsibilities :
- Develop the annual marketing plan for all markets while keeping in view the target customer segments (existing and prospects), marketing budget and overall business plan.
- Design marketing programs & campaigns across ATL/BTL & direct channels while keeping in view the demographics, preferences, purchasing behavior, styles etc. of the target customer segments and leverage analytics/ CRM to drive call-to-action.
- Design and Develop marketing collaterals.
- Define the media plan and channel strategy for all campaigns and obtain necessary inputs and sign-offs from various stakeholders in order to launch/run the campaigns.
- Managing the social media marketing strategy for Big Laundry across all relevant social media - Facebook, Google, Youtube, Linkedin, Twitter as may be relevant.
- Communicating in a professional, but unique social media - voice- for each customer; directly aligned with the customer and content platform.
- Manage and Diffuse Customer Complaints effectively on social media.
- Implement SEO tactics for the Big Laundry website.
- Manage team performance and call volumes in order to reach targeted goals.
- Address customer concerns/complaints.
- Generate nightly reports.
- Monitor calls to observe employee's professionalism, technical accuracy, and adherence to company policies.
- Create and manage call center statistics and other management reports.
- Manage Timekeeping/Scheduling/Attendance records.
- Provide conflict resolution and/or progressive discipline for escalated issues.
- Perform other duties as and when assigned.