Manager HR at Big Worth
Views:398 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:106
Big Worth - Manager - Merchant Boarding Specialist (4-6 yrs)
Manager - Merchant Boarding Specialist
- Identify and on board Merchants / Vendors / Brands to company's Mobile App.
- To follow up with Merchants on regular basis to nurture a relationship with current contacts and new prospects.
- Develop business with existing Merchants / Vendors / Brands and build clientele base for expansion of categories of products.
- Identifying areas for development and make a proposal on the same.
- Develop a long-term business strategy and foster growth in assigned key areas.
- Sell concepts as per company's laid business models and fixed templates
- Submit a daily report to reporting in-charge on daily meetings, follow-ups, cold callings, and contract signing.
- Create weekly / monthly forecasts and weekly/monthly reports on market performance
- Work closely with the marketing department to develop bespoke campaigns to relevant prospects.
- Maximize the networking opportunities and awareness by regular meetings and surveys and develop a further network of contacts
- MIS reporting
- Perform other duties as and when assigned